Working at Northpoint Washington
We’ve Got Heart, Humility & Conviction and We're Inspired by You!
At Northpoint Washington, we have a firm belief in human potential. So, If you’re passionate about helping others to live more fulfilling lives, there may be a role on our team for you.
What’s It Like Working At Northpoint?
“One of our core values is that we have fun at work, and I really appreciate that.”
NYCOLE T, BSN, RN
Vice President of Patient Services
What Defines Success at Northpoint Washington?
Our Core Values
- We carry ourselves with a quiet confidence
- We are strong enough to seek support
- Our character defines our legacy
- No brilliant jerks
- We have a firm belief in human potential
- Hope – difficult roads lead to amazing destinations
- Committed to the whole, even when it’s challenging
- Hard working, genuine, passionate & fun
- Internal drive to go the extra mile
- Unshakeable belief in our treatment philosophy
- We pay 100% of the medical insurance premium for employee level coverage
- We pay a basic life insurance of 1x annual salary up to $100,000
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidized spouse and dependent medical premiums at 50%
- Flex Spending Account, and short-term disability
- Continuing education benefits, leaves of absence, paid holidays, and a stellar paid time off plan.
- Save pre-tax dollars for all IRS-allowable medical and dependent care expenses.
- Voluntary dental, vision, additional life insurance
We’re Stronger Together
Company-Matched Retirement Plan
A Message From Our CEO
“Our mission is to save lives and restore relationships and we deliver safe care in a supportive, therapeutic environment.”