About NorthPoint Washington in Washington State
Whether you've been struggling with your addiction to alcohol or drugs for a few months, or for most of your adult life, you want to know that there's a place you can turn to for help. You want to know you'll be accepted and welcomed with open arms, and you want to know that the treatment you're going to receive will be effective in helping you to recover from your addiction.
Here at NorthPoint Washington in Washington State, we make it our goal to provide you with the highest quality drug and alcohol addiction treatment, and we're determined to help you regain hope for a long lasting recovery.
Information About Our Alcohol and Drug Treatment Center
It's possible that you've lived for years with the disbelief that you could ever overcome your addiction. At NorthPoint Washington in Washington State, we strive to provide you with a therapeutic environment where you can feel safe. It's important to build a strong foundation for recovery when you want to quit using drugs or alcohol, and we're committed to helping you do just that. There is hope for you, and because we maintain the strong values of being committed to excellence in drug and alcohol treatment, doing good to others, providing engaging and innovative treatment that's empirically based, and respecting everyone, we're confident that you will reap the rewards of our addiction treatment program.
Our Services at NorthPoint Washington in WA
At NorthPoint Washington, we provide a beautiful and unique setting for drug and alcohol treatment to assist those who want to overcome addiction. We offer:
- The best drug and alcohol rehab in Washington State
- Individual treatment plans that are targeted toward the needs of each patient.
- A high staff to patient ratio to maximize the time patients are able to get with staff members.
- Many options for activities, such as aerobic exercise, yoga classes, mindfulness training, hiking and other enjoyable activities.
- Support therapy groups that a variety of subjects, including education, art, process and others.
- A nutrition program that includes instruction; as well as healthy food that is prepared by our caterer every single day.
- An empirical treatment program.
- Nursing care for patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- An inpatient program to allow optimal time and attention for your recovery from addiction
- A sense of community; whether it's through support groups, socialization, or reaching out to the local community.
- A modern addiction rehab facility that's clean, inviting and comfortable.
- Alcohol and drug treatment that's centered around a holistic approach.
Learn More About NorthPoint Washington
If you have additional questions about NorthPoint Washington in Washington State, or if you'd like us to help you get started with your recovery right away, we would love to talk with you. Please feel free to contact us so we can help you embrace a life of freedom from addiction.